I have sat here for, I kid you not, two hours trying to write this paper for my rhetoric in western thought class. My page is blank. I don’t know what I am going to do. I have realized I should have dropped the course. But I thought it would get better! The subject is SO interesting and the professor is fabulous.
Know anything about philosophy? Know anyone who knows anything about philosophy?
On a much cooler and happier note…I found this website called yearbookyourself.com and well… the picture explains the rest. Here I am 1962! :]
If you need me, I’ll be here, waiting for the flash of brilliance needed to write this paper.
xoxo
Crystal











1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of you. Youre' so charming. It makes me think of Pleasentville....now don't go kissing any boys to give yourself some color!
Oh I miss you! Which reminds me...I lost your test with your new number - text it to me again!
Post a Comment