Monday, December 1, 2008

Visitin Home..

I had a pretty great Thanksgiving break. On Saturday I went to see Twilight with Nikki and Olivia, and Saturday night went to a dance. My friend Sara came to visit from Vail, and I haven't seen her in over 6 months so that was pretty great! On Sunday, I went to church and sat with the Ker boys. I missed them so much.





On Monday, I went to the zoo with Anne, and her family to take pictures and hang out. It was a lot of fun! It was great to see them again and do something fun over the break.






I spent the rest of my break between visiting my mom in the hospital, and at my grandma's house. We spent Thanksgiving over there too, and that was great! I love Thanksgiving! I really enjoyed my break, and time off from school; I am sad to see it end.

3 weeks until Christmas vacation! :D

xoxo,
Crystal

No comments: