The first week of the second semester is over! What a long week it has been. I have to say that I was not excited about this semester. For one, I have to take Math and History, two of the subjects that I loathe the most, and Katie informed me that spring semester was the worst and hardest to deal with. Great. I was not really looking forward to it. However, I have definitely changed my attitude. Math will always suck, and will always be my weakest point but I only have to take this one class and I’ll never have to study it again. History isn’t so bad. I still don’t like it but again, I only have to take this one class. I am taking Intro to Visual Arts, and Intro to Poetry. I think these are going to be my favorite classes. My Art Prof is from Holland so she has a super cool accent. :] It makes it easier to listen to her lectures! Haha. Oh, and she said that she isn’t going to make us memorize dates (YAY)! This week in my Poetry course has confirmed to me that I am definitely in the right major. I love it. I wasn’t too keen on it in high school but I think that is what made me like it so much. I had to simply get through it in high school and so after two years of it, I learned to like it.
My schedule is pretty good too. Not as good as last semester’s but still good.
M/W/F:
10:00 – 10:50 am – Intro to Visual Arts
1:00 – 1:50 pm – College Composition
2:00 – 2:50 pm – Intro to Poetry
T/TH:
11:00 am – 12:15 pm – US History since 1876
2:00 – 2:50 pm – Math 130
3:00 – 3:50 pm – Math 130 (Lab)
It does feel weird being back here after a month of being home. But the homesickness isn’t as bad as it was first semester, and I have learned how to balance everything so I have a feeling that it won’t be so hard.
Oh, and the sixty degree weather sure doesn't hurt! :]











No comments:
Post a Comment