Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sad realizations...

School is almost over!

6 weeks to go (not including this week).

Ashley is living in the Tolkien house next year. The Tolkien house is a Christian based living center, it used to be a sorority house that they renovated, and they offer housing and dining for students who want to live with other Christian students. Well, anyway, today, I went with Ashley to the Tolkien house so she could sign the lease for next year because she didn't want to go alone. I was waiting for her and I almost started crying because I realized not only were we not going to be living together next year but we're not even going to be in the same hall anymore. Lynette is not coming back to CSU next year, and neither is Jen. I realized that I have become really close to my friends here and I dont want the school year to end! I never thought I would have become so close to these girls. But I am, and it makes me sad to realize that school is so close to being over.

Can't we be freshmen forever?!?! Haha.

No comments: