Saturday, June 20, 2009

...Update...

I have been home for a little over a month and so far my summer has been great. I have been working on a couple of cleaning projects, including a complete over haul of my bedroom. I am also looking for a job. I have had two interviews since I have been home. One at Dick's Sporting Goods store, and one at Deb Shops, a clothing store in the mall. I didn't get the job at Dick's (bummer days) and I'm still waiting to hear back from Deb's. I really want that job! Keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers, please.

(If anyone needs a babysitter, call me!! ;])

I went to Arvada a few weeks ago to visit Ashley and had a lot of fun.

I have also been reading (although not as much as I would like). I'm still working on Jane Eyre, but I have a few new books to add to the list. :)

My brother bought himself a new rat (for me to fall in love with and make me want another one lol) after Alfalfa died. He named her Peaches and she is very cute. She is tan and white.


(Her eyes really aren't red...that's just the camera flash!)

There really isn't anything else to say. Things are pretty low key and boring during the summer. :)

No comments: