Monday was my birthday and I went to dinner with my Uncle Michael and Brenda. After dinner, Brenda and I went to see Harry Potter. I really liked it. I think they did a wonderful job. I'm really excited for the next one. :)
On Tuesday, Uncle Mike and Brenda took me to Elitches. I met Brenda's brother Greg, her two nephews Braiden and Zach, and her cousins Martin and Aaron from Germany. It was a lot of fun! I haven't been to Elitches in a while and the last time I went I didn't go on many rides because the friend I was with didn't want to go on any of the fun ones. I got a wicked sun burn but it was still tons of fun.
On Friday I went to Salida with Ashley and her parents to visit her grandparents and cousins. It was a lot of fun! Salida is a beautiful place, too. On Saturday we went on a little hike and saw the beautiful waterfalls up there and Ashley's grandma showed me around the town a little bit. Later on Saturday we had a birthday party. We were celebrating three birthdays at once! Mine, her grandma's, and her cousin Josh's. We had a barbeque and cake. :) Sunday, we came home.
My grandma is from Creede and she said that Salida is about halfway to Creede. I really enjoyed being in Salida and seeing how beautiful it was that someday I would like to visit Creede, too. :)
Some pictures from Salida (more to come).
I forgot to pack tennis shoes so I went hiking in flip flops, and I made it! That's how awesome I am. Haha.
On Tuesday, Uncle Mike and Brenda took me to Elitches. I met Brenda's brother Greg, her two nephews Braiden and Zach, and her cousins Martin and Aaron from Germany. It was a lot of fun! I haven't been to Elitches in a while and the last time I went I didn't go on many rides because the friend I was with didn't want to go on any of the fun ones. I got a wicked sun burn but it was still tons of fun.
On Friday I went to Salida with Ashley and her parents to visit her grandparents and cousins. It was a lot of fun! Salida is a beautiful place, too. On Saturday we went on a little hike and saw the beautiful waterfalls up there and Ashley's grandma showed me around the town a little bit. Later on Saturday we had a birthday party. We were celebrating three birthdays at once! Mine, her grandma's, and her cousin Josh's. We had a barbeque and cake. :) Sunday, we came home.
My grandma is from Creede and she said that Salida is about halfway to Creede. I really enjoyed being in Salida and seeing how beautiful it was that someday I would like to visit Creede, too. :)
Some pictures from Salida (more to come).
I forgot to pack tennis shoes so I went hiking in flip flops, and I made it! That's how awesome I am. Haha.


Josh throwing rocks in the river.







Horses that Ashley's grandparents were keeping. I got to pet and feed them. I have never done that before! It was cool. :)
Ashley has pictures of me feeding them, on her camera. I'll have to post them when I get them from her. :)
Ashley has pictures of me feeding them, on her camera. I'll have to post them when I get them from her. :)




Other than all of that I've just been hanging out, reading, and getting ready for school to start. We go back in less than a month. I really can't believe it!











1 comment:
You have been so busy! No wonder I don't see you on Sunday's (wink wink). I am glad you are having a fun summer. I AM SO SORRY that I missed your birthday! What a goober I am! I hope you know I still love you.
Post a Comment