School is going good. I am really enjoying my classes. My favorite classes are my British Lit and American Lit classes. Both of my professors are fun and I get to read a lot which I love. I'm not really looking forward to writing papers for either class though, haha. I'm getting better at my speech class, which is nice. I got a 185/200 on my last speech, so I was pretty stoked about that. :) Midterms are coming up so things are picking up quite a bit. On Monday I have two exams and a speech. Yikes! I will be very busy this week. ;)
Things at Tolkien house are still good. It is so much better here than in the dorms! I kind of miss the dorms, especially when it is cold and rainy outside and I have to bike to campus, but I'm still glad I live here.
Ashley and I got another fish. :D We're sharing "custody" of him...haha. His name is Henry Pippen, and he's really pretty (Pico or Pico de Gallo for short).



No comments:
Post a Comment