Grades were pretty stinkin great. I got an A in my Education class and in my Animal Bio class. I got a B+ in literary criticism and Spanish and a B in my Animal Bio lab. That lab still makes me mad. It was really ridiculous. Anyway, I'm glad school is over. I really need the break. To celebrate the end of another year and my awesome grades I thought I'd list some of the things I have learned this year. Some are funny...some are serious...
1. It’s ok to piss people off occasionally. It’s only a problem when you’re pissing everyone off, all the time.
2. Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe. Even if it means people will make fun of you or be jerks.
3. Never, never, never, take an 8 am class!! There will be plenty of time to be sleep deprived after college.
4. Don’t be afraid to stand up for others. Especially those who can’t defend themselves.
5. It’s ok to correct people when they are wrong. Especially if they’re being jerks.
6. God gave you passions and talents for a reason; use them.
On a sadder note, our fish, Arianna (the new one we JUST got) died the day after school ended. :(











1 comment:
Maybe Arianna couldn't just go on without school. I REALLY like number 1, I'm going to tell everyone that from now on.
Post a Comment