Monday, August 16, 2010

We've been havin' fun all summer long...

I haven't blogged in awhile because it's been a fun/busy/eventful summer. I've loved (almost) every minute of it! In June my grandma had hip replacement surgery and stayed with my Aunt during her recovery so I've spent a lot of time either at my grandma's, my aunt's or my house. I spent a lot of time with my uncle's new puppy, Oakley. He's a BLAST! And waayy too adorable for his own good hehe. ;) I spent a week with my best friend in Loveland, which was also a lot of fun. The only thing that really sucked about this summer was when our apartment got broken in to and my laptop was stolen. There was a lot of hysterics and tears that day. Luckily, I had a back up of all of my pictures, music, etc but everything from the last 6 months was GONE. D: Very sad!

I'm really looking forward to this coming semester of school. I will try to post about the first few weeks when I get a chance. In the mean time, here's some awesome pictures from this summer. :)

My uncle's "side of water" from Chili's. Haha. :D

My friend Ashley and Paul (he lived in the same house as us last year) doing some improv on stage with a comedy group in Old Town Fort Collins. Ashley and I went to a friend's wedding over the summer and met up with people that lived in the house last year. At the time, there was some sort of festival going on in Old Town so after the wedding we walked around and listened to the live performers, watched the magician, and this comedy group. Lots of fun! :)

Ashley's puppy dog, Ginger :)

A toad that Ashley and I found, while I was staying in Loveland! :)

Ashley and I

Our heart shaped banana cookie. :)


After making banana cookies haha





Mr. Oakley :)



No comments: