I'm starting a new photo project, because I am disappointed with my lack of photography while at CSU. I'm gonna take a picture every day for a year. Rather than post my pictures every day, I'll do a weekly post (I'm shooting for every Sunday), so I can show off my pictures! :)
3/21/11 - A walk in City Park with Erin
3/22/11 - Choir concert with Laura :)

3/23/11 - The flag outside of the school I volunteer at

3/24/11 - So many books...so little time ;)

3/25/11 - Piano keys from the basement where I spent the night reading
3/26/11 - Walking to class

3/27/11 - A fence on City Park Ave.
3/23/11 - The flag outside of the school I volunteer at
3/24/11 - So many books...so little time ;)
3/25/11 - Piano keys from the basement where I spent the night reading
3/27/11 - A fence on City Park Ave.











No comments:
Post a Comment