Friday, August 22, 2008

First few days

Well so far things are going pretty crazy. I can’t count the number if times I’ve gotten lost. My computer didn’t have the right spyware so I couldn’t connect to the internet (pretty ironic huh? All that money on a good security program!!) and had to wait an hour for the computer guys to fix it. Moving in was crazy, and unpacking took me hours. I have got more books for my classes than I did at home for recreational reading.

I guess what all of my whining boils down to is that I miss everyone. It’s hard to get used to the idea that this is going to be my new home for the next 9 months.

But, I am doing ok. (that’s for you mom) I like the school and the people here are nice. I even get along with my roommate. The institute is huge! I went to an ice cream social last night. :]

Alright well that’s all I have for this time. Maybe I will have some pictures next time.

Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things are going well and fairly smoothly-we love you and miss you and every-one is constantly asking about you-we hope and pray that you know how very proud we all are of you and how very much we believe in you and we all hope that you are happy- until tomorrow- have a good nite, sweet dreams,hugs and kisses- we love you!- love mom xoxoxox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

I miss you Crystal

LuAnn said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!