So I realized something, I watched a lot of TV. This is a bad thing. Frequently this weekend I would think to myself, ‘oh I’m so bored. If I were at home I would be watching so-and-so.’ I think it is pretty sad and I guess this is a good opportunity to get out of that habit. (I figure I won’t have time anyway)
Book update: I now have 21 books.
Well, classes start tomorrow and I’m kind of nervous but excited too, I’m worried that I won’t be able to handle them but at the same time, I took IB in high school and I’m taking classes that I enjoy like English and religion so I feel more prepared.
Still no pictures, sorry im a slacker. (and sorry Im so boring. Maybe I will have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow when classes start)
Love, crystal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment