Saturday, August 30, 2008

First week of classes over, and (some) pictures to celebrate! :]

Ok so the first week of classes is over! It went by so fast!! I failed to write a blog about my second day of classes so I will tell you about it now. :] I only have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it starts at 2! I scored! Haha. :] Anyway…the class is 20th century fiction and the professor is so funny. I think Im really going to enjoy the class and the subject matter. Also, last year in IB English 12 we read Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and this year in 20th century fitction, we are going to read 100 years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez so I feel prepared for that. Which is always good. :]

The first week of classes was a roller coaster of emotions. I was anxious and nervous, I felt unpreoared and incapable. But now I feel excited, anxious (in a good way), prepared and capable. I think this semester is going to be lots of fun so Im ready to rock it!! :]]]]]

I have (some) pictures! They are of my dorm mostly. I know you are all so excited to see how Im living. (sarcasm) :]



My roomate's side
My wall, I finally decorated! ^^^

My side....



GO RAMS!!! That's right, I've got school spirit! :]]]

View of the room from the front

Pictures of more exciting things, soon! :]
xoxo
Crystal

3 comments:

LuAnn said...

Go Rams!

Celeste said...

Hey Crystal this is Celeste Hutchison! I'm so glad that you are enjoying college! I'm so glad that we can get updates from you. Take care!!

Whala Whala Bing Bang said...

I actually was wondering what your dorm looked like! Yeah! Although I am horrified by what is on your bed. Is that color I see? What has this world come to?!?!