Well the first day of classes was pretty good, I had four classes today:
10 – 10:50 am World Literatures
11 – 11:50 am Religions of the West
2 – 2:50 pm Rhetoric in Western Thought
3 – 3:50 pm Humans and Other Animals
I think world lit and religions of the west are going to be my favorite. My world lit professor is a feisty lady! Haha, she is really funny and passionate about what she teaches so that is very good. My religions professor is kind of wacky too but that’s good! :]
I think I might have a hard time with the rhetoric class, I’m not really sure if I should drop it and try something else or not, I will just have to wait and see.
I went to my humans and other animals class and the professor wasn’t there so a substitute gave us the syllabus and then let us leave!
Overall it was a good day.
Well, gotta go do some homework!
Love, Crystal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Hi,-sweet-heart,-I'm so excited that you get to start classes-you know -that in my book ,- you arethe cat's meow!I'm really happy that you like your teachers- that is very important!- as for the rhetoric class,- I would urge you NOT to drop it!- I think it would be good for you to stretch your brain and I think that you would probably get alot out of it!- Besides- if it was'nt required -you would'nt have it!- Always,- remember how very proud we are of you, and how extremely awe-some you are!- You're one in a million kiddo!-I'm glad you had a good day- here's to hoping and praying that tomorrow will be even better!!!!!-I love you sun-shine and I miss you alot!!!!- Love always Mom xoxoxoxo
Hola llamma head! I am SOOOO excited for you! 4 classes isn't a bad way to start...especially when all that was required of you was to obtain a syllubus...especially when all that was required of you was to obtain a syllubus...especially when all that was required of you was to obtain a syllubus...
Wait a minute -- something's awfully rhetorical around here!!
Good luck being out there is the world...all growd up! sniff sniff! I want you to NEVER FORGET who you are....who you really are...and YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!!!
Post a Comment