I’ve been in school for 6 weeks now. I can’t believe it! It has gone so fast! I am feelin pretty good about it too because I have had some great experiences. I was so scared that I wouldn’t do well and I had this fear in the back of my mind that I would either fail out or have to drop out because I couldn’t do it. But I feel more confident about it now. I’m not so worried…I’ve done well on my assignments and tests and even landed a 101/110 on my world lit midterm! :]] Which made me very happy. :]]
Last night I went to the sewing lab with my friends Ashley and Lynette. Ashley and I did homework and goofed around while Lynette worked on sewing samples for her class (she is a fashion design major). I had a lot of fun at the sewing lab, and I could tell that the people there were passionate about what they were doing and it reminded me of the darkroom. I used to spend hours in the darkroom at school working on projects or just working on pictures for myself. It was so much fun and I miss it a lot. I’m sad that CSU doesn’t offer photo classes. Maybe I can find a cheap public darkroom in Fort Collins.
I finished reading The Host. It was so good! It took a long time to get into it and some of the parts of the story dragged on but it still was really enjoyable. I would recommend it to fans of Stephenie Meyer, fiction, science fiction and/or love stories. :]
Now I’m reading Memoirs of a Geisha, and so far it is really good. :]
Well, that’s all I’ve got.
Xoxo
Crystal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Memoirs of a geisha is pretty good. Still need to read The Host.
I'm on the waiting list to borrow The Host from the library. My friend also just finished reading that book & said the same thing - that's it different & hard to get into at first but said it was still good.
I sometimes have a very hard time saying sentimental things to people, so youre going to have to settle for this via blog comment -- you are such an intellegent girl & none of us who know you are surprised that you're doing well. Im glad you are getting more used to it though. That'll make it even easier to succeed!
Love ya!
Post a Comment