I love the flea market!! Sometimes you can get really great stuff for a really great price; for example, I found that I needed a small bookcase or other type of shelving for my room because I had a lot of books and nowhere to put them. I mentioned this to my uncle and he and Brenda found something at the flea market. They are wooden cubes about a foot by a foot, and they work perfectly! (and they were a buck a piece!) I didn’t like the way two of them looked together on my desk so I put one on my desk and one on dresser. They hold all of my books, give me extra space, and provide a good home for my printer….and they match the furniture in the room! Thanks for the awesome find Uncle Mike and Brenda!
My plant just keeps on growing! This is so exciting for me since I have no luck with plants! :]
Xoxo,
Crystal


No comments:
Post a Comment