We're getting closer to finals so classes are getting a bit harder to manage (if that's even possible). I still can't believe I only have three weeks of school left. It is so hard to believe that I am almost done with my first year! I had another test in my Art History class last week. I decided that since I obviously wasn't preparing for the first two in the right way that I would do something different. I killed myself studying and preparing for it and still only got 76. It's not terrible, but considering the amount of work I put into it I'm a little peeved about it. BUT on the other hand, I got a 91 on my US History test! :]
My Uncle Mike and Brenda are going with me to see Wicked in the Fall! I'm so excited! :D
I'm pretty sure I have a summer job. I have a applied to quite a few places but I'm really hoping to go back to Old Navy. I talked to my manager, Mark, on Friday and he said that he's trying to get permission from the company to reactivate my status to Seasonal so I can work on my breaks from school. I guess with the new system, they can't add new Seasonal employees unless it's during the Christmas holidays. So, hopefully he'll be able to sort that out so I will have a job. :]
I finished City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It was really good! It kept me guessing and the action was always constant so it kept my attention. I loved it! I cant wait to read the next one, City of Ashes. Until I get that one, I am reading She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. So far it is really good. It's kind of a "coming of age" story. It starts out when the main character is 10 and follows her through out young adulthood. I'm really enjoying it so far.
I don't really have anything else.
xoxo,
Crystal











No comments:
Post a Comment