Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 down...2 to go...

I am done with my U.S. History final (yesterday) and my Art History final (today)! Yay! I am pretty confident about the History test. I have done really well in that class all semester, so I am not too worried. I'm not sure about the Art History test; I have struggled with that class a lot but I studied hard and I felt a bit more confident about this exam than I have about any of the other ones...so I guess that is a good sign.

I have two more finals tomorrow. Intro to Poetry at 7 AM (eeeeek!), and Math at 9:10 AM. This should be interesting.

I still have to finish packing too...ugh.

I finished She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. It was pretty good...some parts of it were a little weird/awkward, but mostly good. I was surprised at how well the author captured the main character's voice and how well he personified her. I was impressed, considering he is a male author and she was an overweight female. Now I'm reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. It's one of those "classics" that you're supposed to read, but I never got the chance to.

No comments: