This picture is pretty funny. There was a HUGE spider in the laundry room the other night when Ashley and I went down to do laundry. We covered it with the pink cap and went upstairs to get a guy. One of the benefits of living with guys...they like to kill spiders for us. I think it makes them feel all cool and strong. Haha. :) So, we're grateful for Chase and his spider killing abilities. Hehe. :)
Friday, October 16, 2009
There's not a lot to say lately. School is still going well. I have been working really hard and seeing some of it pay off so it's been exciting to see things happen. I'm getting excited for the weather too. I'm happy that it's finally cooling down but I'm not really looking forward to the snow. I love it, but I hate going out in it...especially when I live further from campus. Things are good though. :)
This picture is pretty funny. There was a HUGE spider in the laundry room the other night when Ashley and I went down to do laundry. We covered it with the pink cap and went upstairs to get a guy. One of the benefits of living with guys...they like to kill spiders for us. I think it makes them feel all cool and strong. Haha. :) So, we're grateful for Chase and his spider killing abilities. Hehe. :)
This picture is pretty funny. There was a HUGE spider in the laundry room the other night when Ashley and I went down to do laundry. We covered it with the pink cap and went upstairs to get a guy. One of the benefits of living with guys...they like to kill spiders for us. I think it makes them feel all cool and strong. Haha. :) So, we're grateful for Chase and his spider killing abilities. Hehe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment