On Wednesday night Ashley and I went to see Josh Blue. If you don't know who Josh Blue is check him out on YouTube, he's pretty hilarious. Josh is from Denver, he won season 4 of Last Comic Standing, and he has cerebral palsy. In his act he talks a lot about having CP and being disabled; he pokes fun at himself. We really enjoyed the show, Josh Blue was hilarious. The opening act was Chuck Roy. Check him out, he was pretty good too. After the show we were able to meet him too, which was AWESOME. :)

We got a Venus Flytrap! We were grocery shopping yesterday and got one! It's pretty cool. :)


Some random pictures of the only pretty trees left on campus:


Overall, school is going great. I got an A on both my Brit Lit midterm and American Lit midterm, and I got a B on my Spanish midterm. I'm working really hard and finally feeling confident about my school work.
Some random pictures of the only pretty trees left on campus:











No comments:
Post a Comment