Monday, April 19, 2010

A little of this...a little of that


Well…it’s been a while. Too long.

There’s not much to say. School is going really well. Classes are pretty great this semester. I am really enjoying my education class. It is a lot of fun and the issues we explore and discuss are really interesting, too. I’m struggling with my Animal Bio lab. I think it’s pretty lame. The TA is a really terrible grader. She’s way too strict and makes the class a lot harder than it should be. It’s way too much work for a one credit course. Other than that mess class, my other classes are great.

I had jury duty a couple of weeks ago. That was an interesting experience. The jury selection took two days so I had to go back. I didn’t get selected, which is good because the case was a criminal case that would have lasted 8 days. It would have also been a very hard case to be a part of.

My fish, Sharkbait, has been sick on and off for the past couple of months. He had “popeye,” which would go away after treatment only to come back days later. I think he’s finally cured now, though! :)

























No comments: