I've been back at school for two weeks now. Classes are great! I'm really enjoying them thus far. I am taking Principles of Literary Criticism, Spanish, Schooling in the United States, Animal Biology, and an Animal Bio lab. My Literary Criticism class is actually pretty interesting. It sounds really gross...but it's not too bad. It also doesn't hurt that the professor is funny and pretty relaxed. Spanish is also going well. My teacher speaks entirely in Spanish and I usually don't have trouble understanding her so I'm glad. :) I wasn't too sure about this Schooling in the United States class at first but I'm really starting to like it. I wasn't sure about it because it was really overwhelming. Our final grade in that class will based on four major papers and class participation. For one of the papers, we have to shadow a teacher for four hours and interview them about the purposes of schooling. Also, we have to "co-teach," one of the class sessions. I was a little overwhelmed by the class at first and I wasn't sure that education was something that I really wanted to go into. But, after a few more classes and after doing the reading assignments for the classes I'm really enjoying it. I think I'll stick with it. :) Animal biology is fairly easy but incredibly boring. Haha. The lab kinda sucks too. It's almost three hours long! Mess! But, at least, this is the last science class I ever have to take!! Yay!
Well, that's really all I have...nothing terribly exciting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment