1. Sharkbait died. :(
2. I slept almost 13 hours last night....It was AMAZING.
3. I got a free Meningitis vaccination. A CSU student died from complications of Meningitis and another was hospitalized. Bonfils even had to cancel the blood drive last month since so many students had been exposed. :( Get vaccinated if you haven't in the last 3 years!!
4. I made a cute apron...fabric, seam tape, and an iron....that is the extent of my crafting skills lol
5. Ashley and I saw Inception for $4 at the Student Center. I freaking lovveeee that movie! :)
That's really all that I can think of...not much has changed. Next week is Thanksgiving break and I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to see my family, my friends, get some sleep, and see Harry Potter. :D
(Although I will be working on 2 projects and 2 papers that are due after break. Grossss)
RIP Sharkbait











No comments:
Post a Comment