We decorated gingerbread houses and sugar cookies at the house and had so much fun! Ashley and I made a very sad house...but it was full of love. LOL :)


A Tolkien House cookie :)

Reindeer cookie :)

Weird snowmen lol


All of the gingerbread houses

We had a large crack in our house and tried to repair it with gumdrops and icing...but it didn't really work. lol

Ashley and I with our sad house.

The front of our sad house





All of us with our houses :)
A Tolkien House cookie :)
Reindeer cookie :)
Weird snowmen lol

All of the gingerbread houses
We had a large crack in our house and tried to repair it with gumdrops and icing...but it didn't really work. lol
Ashley and I with our sad house.
The front of our sad house


All of us with our houses :)











No comments:
Post a Comment