I know that it's been forever since I updated this thing. I been busy!
Rather than a really long and boring post, I'll just do the highlights. And maybe a few pictures. :)
*Classes are awesome! I'm taking Adolescents' Literature, American Prose since 1900, Spanish 300, and a Gen. Psychology class. With the exception of Espanol, I love my classes. A mí me molesta la clase de Español pero quiero aprenderlo. Entonces, sufro en silencio.
*My best friend is in France for the semester. That's lame. (She's having an awesome time though, so I'm happy for her)
*I'm averaging 3 books per week for my classes. My brain will be mush by May.
*I've been having trouble sleeping. Falling asleep, really. It takes me 1-2 hours to fall asleep now, which is ridiculous. I'm usually out within minutes.
*I'm still volunteering with the kindergartners every week. They're learning to read. It's precious. :)
*I officially applied and received acceptance to the teacher licensure program. It's exciting and scary all at the same time; sometimes I can't believe this is really happening!
*Also exciting and terrifying: I only have THREE semesters of college left! Eeeeek!
I'll do a picture post later. I'm not feelin it now. Ha. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Fi.nal.ly...
Post a Comment