So, I'm feeling a little stressed. There seems to be something every other week now. It's picked up pretty fast. The semester is nearly over, with only 5 weeks to go!I don't really have a lot to blog about...just school. Ashley and I have been going to Sign Language club. That has been fun. I have learned how to say "my name is Crystal. What is your name?" I have also learned some Halloween signs. :) I had an American Lit exam on Monday...I got a 49/50! :D I have a huge speech on Wednesday that I am preparing for this weekend. It's an 8 - 10 minute speech worth 250 points (1/4 of our final grade)! Let's just say I am nervous. I really really really really hate public speaking. I don't want to do this speech at all. I think I would rather take a knife to the abdomen. Haha. Unfortunately, I have to.
I met with my adviser last week to talk about plans for next semester. I will be taking 13 credits. I will be taking my last core class...(yay!)...Principles of Animal Biology. With a lab. I'm not looking forward to it. I don't like science either...but it is Biology so I'm hoping that will help. I can do Bio...I can't do Chem or Physics. I will also be taking Principles of Literary criticism, Spanish, and Schooling in the United States. I have decided to get what's called an "endorsement" in Spanish. I will have to take a certain number of upper and lower division Spanish courses and pass the exam when I get my teaching license. If I do, then I can also teach Spanish...and possibly ESL. Next semester, I will start to get into the courses required for teachers, and in the fall I might be able to apply to the school of Education. Everything's happening so fast!











No comments:
Post a Comment