Thanksgiving break was great. I really enjoyed being able to sleep, relax and spend time with family and friends. I went to see New Moon with Olivia. It was awesome! I LOVED it. I can't wait for the third one. :)
One of my bettas, Bubbles, died this week. :( I'm not really sure what happened, I think it might have been a parasite or some other yucky thing in his water. It happened really fast and it was really shocking. I adopted Bubbles from Melissa, my roommate from last year, because she hardly ever fed him or cleaned his bowl. She neglected him for like the first three months of his life, and he still survived. So, I was pretty shocked when he died, because I was convinced he was a warrior fish! lol
Finals are coming up. So, it's about to get pretty crazy in here. I had my last speech on Friday! YAY! I am SO glad that I am almost done with that class. I just have to get through the final now. Well, that's all I have for now.











1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Bubbles! We had a Beta like that once - he survived for 3 months when we didn't clean his tank at all. Then, after we started cleaning it regularly, he just up and died. *Sigh* Poor Jesepe.
Post a Comment