Monday, January 4, 2010

School's Out for Winter...(break)!!! ;)

Well, it's been some time since my last post. I am done with school (until the 19th, of course)! I am so excited, and it has been nice to be home for the past two weeks. I have about two weeks before I head back to school and I'm kind of excited but also kind of dreading it. I have an 8 a.m. class, and so not looking forward to it. I also have to take a science course with a lab...gross! But, oh well, así es la vida (that's life).

My grades were fabulous!
American Lit: A
Speech: A
British Lit: B
Spanish: B+
I am THRILLED with my grades. My goal for the semester was no Cs and at least one A. I am so glad I was able to do that. I worked reeeeeeally hard and I am happy to see it paid off.

Christmas was great, too. We had a very enjoyable time and got to surprise Michael with a new bike. It was a lot of fun. The day after Christmas was fun, I slept in reeeally late and then did nothing all day. :)

New Years Eve was also fun. Michael went to the New Years dance at the church and I went to see Sherlock Holmes and dinner with Uncle Mike and Brenda. It was a really good movie and I had a good time. The day after New Years we celebrated Michael's birthday and had delicious cake. As far as the New Year goes, I'm super excited for 2010!! 2009 wasn't terrible but it wasn't the best either. I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring and am planning on working on fixing some things in my life. I, like many others, fail at keeping resolutions so I'm only making one: to be better than I was in 2009. That can be done in many ways, and I figure there's no chance I'll fail at that one. lol :)

I really wanted a picture to go with this post but I didn't have anything from break but I found this one on my computer. It's from when I was in Girl Scouts, I was 6 or 7 years old. I'm on the far left and I have no clue who the other girls are; I don't remember their names.







No comments: